Looking to fill the following position on 2nd & 3rd shifts at our Norwich area location.
- Quality of pressmanship must be at least saleable
- Must be able to recognize routine press problems and be capable of taking necessary steps to correct.
- Makes changeovers on routine jobs with little or no assistance.
- Must be capable of performing all changeover tasks.
- A press trainee shall obtain the low apprentice rate as soon as he starts press training. After 60 accumulative days if he has reached current apprentice standards he shall obtain the high apprentice rate. If the trainee does not qualify he shall be returned to his previous rate and classification after the above 60 days (accumulative) training period.
- Make decisions on when to stop press for correction of defects. Makes every effort to start the press with as little lost time as possible. Inspects roll samples for print quality including color standards, register, and other print defects.
- Will train on how to use Spectrophotometer/Densitometer/Gloss meter/Gauge talker. Advises lead man/supervisor of operational problems. Requests assistance when in doubt. Relates to the supervisor or pressman of the next shift all special instructions and information that may be needed to assure a continued efficient operation.
- Coordinates the work of production support personnel. Assists supervisor in all matters as may be required.
- Must be mechanically inclined, alert and conscientious.
- Must be capable of exercising good judgement in solving operational problems.
- Must be capable of following directions.
- Must be able to direct activities of pressmen and helpers
Amgraph Packaging, Inc.
C/0: Human Resources Dept.
90 Paper Mill Rd.
Baltic, CT 06330
Fax: (860) 319-2974
or Email: HR@amgraph.com
Amgraph Packaging is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer