- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- This position is for our Norwich location
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executives’ working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact on behalf of the executives, to include the legal department, for both inter-company and external matters, to include receiving calls, taking messages, routing correspondence, and handling requests and queries as appropriate.
- Maintain diary, to include legal calendaring, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Make catering and event arrangements
- Run errands
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports and presentations
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system appropriate for the respective departments
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position. Experience with legal matters highly desired
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Familiarity with advanced office equipment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- 4 year College Degree or commensurate job-related knowledge a must; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable personal vehicle
Please reply using the following options with resume and salary requirements.
Mail Resume: Amgraph Packaging, Inc.
C/0: Human Resources Dept.
90 Paper Mill Road
Baltic, CT 06330
Email Resume: [email protected]
Apply Through Our: website
“Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer”
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required