Reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
The Plant Manager shall be responsible for the overall physical plant and plant capital, plant floor
operations including safety and efficiency of operations (Cost/Quality/Delivery).
1. Will assist in the justification, recommendation, and selection of capital equipment, including
installation and start up.
2. Responsible for the Production, Plant Maintenance, MRO Purchasing, Production Control and
3. Responsible for the manufacture of all products in accordance with customer specifications,
government regulations, and company established standards.
4. Must have the ability to work closely and coordinate with the Sales, Technical, Purchasing,
Operations Planning, Flexo Pre-Press, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Information Systems
and Financial Departments and Corporate Management in order to achieve desired results of
company objectives and goals.
5. Responsible for the development of subordinates and their respective responsibilities at every
1. Recommend machine and material consumption standards, cost reductions, productivity
improvement and is generally responsible for overall product quality in a 24hr/day, 5 to 7-day
2. Directs the Plant Safety Program.
3. Performs assigned duties as requested.
1. Minimum of 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. College Degree in Business Administration/Industrial Management or equivalent.
3. Minimum of 5 years experience in Flexible Packaging Industry.
4. Must be knowledgeable of SPC, Continuous Improvement, and Industry Best Practices.
5. Printing knowledge plus extrusion laminations and adhesive lamination experience.
6. Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, and well organized.
Please reply using the following options with resume and salary requirements.
Mail Resume: Amgraph Packaging, Inc.
C/0: Human Resources Dept.
90 Paper Mill Road
Baltic, CT 06330
Email Resume: [email protected]
Apply Through Our: website