We currently have the following opening for a Pouch Machine Operator at our Watertown facility.
Operate a Totani CT60 Pouch Machine with Thompson Die Cutter in the safest, most effective manner while adhering to established quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and following all SOP’s
- Read, understand, interpret and utilize all information retrieved from job jackets, manufacturing specifications, pouch specifications and print spec sheets.
- Perform and manage machine set-ups/changeovers by utilizing the information on the job jacket and the pouch specification.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the quality standards associated with running a pouch machine. Conduct, document, interpret and act upon all data obtained during QA tests.
- Understand the Radius & Shop Floor Production Systems.
- Successfully troubleshoot all mechanical problems and apply corrective action as needed.
- Perform minor machine maintenance to Totani machines.
- Safely operate all necessary roll handling equipment to load work in process rolls onto the machine.
- Perform and manage all necessary cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Competitive Wage & Benefit Package
Please reply using the following options with resume and salary requirements.
Mail Resume: Amgraph Packaging, Inc.
C/0: Human Resources Dept.
90 Paper Mill Road
Baltic, CT 06330
Email Resume: [email protected]
Apply Through Our: website
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer