We are located in the Norwich, CT area and looking to fill the following position on 2nd Shift.
Assist department personnel in a way that will permit production of high-quality products to satisfy customer and meet department and company goals.
- Assumes accountability for quality of all work produced.
- Cleans, wraps, labels and prepares cylinders and rollers for storage and/or shipment including crating and strapping.
- Operates forklift truck as required for material handling and storage substitutes when assigned as helper on department presses.
- Notifies department supervisor of any problems or difficulties that occur related to his job duties.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities of Production Preparer with assistance.
- Prepares Gravure Flexo cylinders, sleeves, and impression roller for process.
- Inspects cylinder and sleeves and advised Supervisor of their condition.
- Stores inks for inventory.
- Maintains and advises Supervisor of inventory levels of Flexo and Gravure Inks and coatings.
- Matches inks from sample swatch utilizing formulas when called on.
- Participates in change over activities on press (includes internal and external activities).
- Performs all of the above duties without supervision.
- Must be capable of assuming responsibility for production preparation work as outlined in job description.
- Responsible for accuracy, completeness and neatness in the storage of supplies and materials.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Carries out all safe operating rules and policies.
- Performs miscellaneous work as required by Supervisor.
- Competitive Wage & Benefit Package
Please reply using the following options with resume and salary requirements.
Mail Resume: Amgraph Packaging, Inc.
C/0: Human Resources Dept.
90 Paper Mill Road
Baltic, CT 06330
Email Resume: HR@amgraph.com
Apply Through Our: website
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer