Develop Yearly Internal Audit Schedule for both SQF elemental audits and procedural audits.
Develop and track company quality yearly goals for Amgraph.
Responsible for reviewing and approving all SQF policies, procedures, work instructions, and forms for periodic annual review.
Coordinate and complete yearly environmental swab testing for SQF.
Coordinate and schedule annual SQF certification audit.
Support the 3-day annual SQF audit. Meeting with auditor and assist them in getting all SQF elements answered and supply them with objective evidence.
SQF Audits, Monthly
- Coordinate, Schedule, Quality & Process Audits, Monthly.
- After audit is over, record findings in the Monthly Audit Sheet, provided the managers a list of Action Items that need to be done along with photos. Task should be done within a 2 weeks span after the audit, distribute the report then post the report after tasks are finished. Mention areas of concern at Production meeting.
- Support Managers with complaint investigations into incoming customer complaints, and provide response & disposition in the form of 8Ds, SCARs, or Amgraph corrective action memos to customers ASAP.
- Complete the loop, and close out customer complaints as appropriate.
- Present complaints accumulated in a monthly window spread to managers in order to discuss corrective actions being applied to prevent reoccurrence. Serious Issues will be handles by R&D, Quality Engineer and /or Quality Manager.
Publish monthly and yearly Customer Complaints and Customer Returns quality data throughout the building located on quality boards in each production area and onto the Lunch Room Monitor.
- Make Quality Data reports as needed for Sales
- Create and distribute daily reports of non-conformances that occur in a 24-hour period.
- Assist Dept managers in investigations into all daily non-conformances
- Create and distribute monthly report on non-conformance frequency, down time, and footage lost.
- Present non-conformances accumulated in a monthly window to managers in order to discuss changes being applied to combat reoccurrence.
- Create and distribute 24-hour reports and weekly reports are generated.
- Through the “Amgraph Customer Complaints” database
Annual Supplier Compliance Documentation
- Send out request for Certificates of Liability
- Amgraph Supplier Expectation Manual
- Request CO C and COA upon each shipment
- Sign material change form and log into spread sheet
Review and collect all Sanitation (vendor) Records annually.
Review and collect bi-weekly pest reports.
Glass and Brittle Plastics Sign Off Sheets.
- Each department has Weekly Glass and Brittle Plastics sheets that are signed by the employees. Managers should hand in the sheets each month. Follow up with Managers if not turned in timely. Audits and Forms should match.
- File away for SQF purposes.
House Keeping Sign off Sheets.
- Each department has Monthly Housekeeping sheets that are signed by the employees. Managers should hand in the sheets each month. Follow up with Managers if areas are unkept and sheets are not turned in timely. Audits and Forms should match.
- File away for SQF purposes. Update photos of employees as new hires or people leave
Responsible for creating annual work instruction packets for all department supervisors to conduct their annual SQF training with their employees.
Creating CoC’s and CoA’s for customers requiring them.
CoC and CoC’s File and analyze Data on Incoming Supplier Certs
Create and submit all customs paperwork for customers who are located outside the United States. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly.
All dept training be recorded in Document Control system/Maintain physical training records
Set up training sessions in Document Control Database for new employees
Set Up and Maintain Safety tool Box Topic Training Sessions in Document Control Database
Assist with Document Control Database Administration
Assist in the transition of the Material Review Board database, Nonconformance and Customer Complaint into Document Control Database.
Run Reports from ERP system
Please reply using the following options with resume and salary requirements.
Mail Resume: Amgraph Packaging, Inc.
C/0: Human Resources Dept.
90 Paper Mill Road
Baltic, CT 06330
Email Resume: [email protected]
Apply Through Our: website
“Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer”