Looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
If so, consider joining Amgraph. At Amgraph, we specialize in flexible packaging needs for branded and private customers. From snacks and retail foods to pharmaceuticals and health care products, Amgraph is a leader in sustainable packaging. For over 30 years, Amgraph has been proud of its green practices that provide the safe, reliable, and healthy products that positively impact consumers and the planet.
When you join the team at Amgraph, you will be joining a family-owned operation at our earth conscious facility. You will become a valued member of our company, providing input and a positive attitude in our efforts to provide sustainable products and evolve with the changing world by improving our advanced and environmentally friendly technology. With a continuous operations schedule, allowing more time off, and a team-oriented approach, you’ll join a hardworking and positive team that is dedicated to creating the best products for our customers and for the earth.
The following position is currently available:
Tandem Extrusion Coater Operators – Baltic Facility
As the Tandem Extrusion Coater Operators, you will be responsible for operating the coater in a way that will permit the production of high-quality product to satisfy customers and meet department and company goals.
- Makes changeovers and operates Tandem Extruder-Coater equipment.
- Keeps equipment supplied with paper, film, foil, polymers, primer coatings, and other related Extruder raw materials.
- Operates equipment at maximum practical speed consistent with good quality.
- Uses initiative in correction of operational problems. Ensures that crew follows established safety precautions and operates equipment with regard to safety of all personnel.
- Assists in training of crew. Endeavors to become qualified in the next higher classification.
- Records accurately all necessary information on daily-computerized/manual production reports.
- Knowledge of processing various compound resins to create products in either the flexible packing or similar extrusion applications.
- Working knowledge of barrels, screws, dies, resins loading systems and preventive maintenance.
- Need to have strong leadership and problem solving skills to lead a 3 person crew operating a tandem 5 layer co-extrusion line.
Interested in joining Amgraph?
EOE/M/F/D/V Encouraged to Apply