We currently have the following open position of Tandem Extrusion Coater Operators at our Baltic facility.
Extruder operator with knowledge of processing various compound resins to create products in either the flexible packing or similar extrusion applications. Working knowledge of barrels, screws, dies, resins loading systems and preventive maintenance. Need to have strong leadership and problem solving skills to lead a 3 person crew operating a tandem 5 layer co-extrusion line.
Operates Coater in a way that will permit the production of high quality product to satisfy customers and meet department and company goals.
Operator (Tandem Extrusion Coater Operators):
- Makes changeovers and operates Tandem Extruder-Coater equipment.
- Keeps equipment supplied with paper, film, foil, polymers, primer coatings, and other related Extruder raw materials.
- Operates equipment at maximum practical speed consistent with good quality.
- Uses initiative in correction of operational problems. Ensures that crew follows established safety precautions and operates equipment with regard to safety of all personnel.
- Assists in training of crew. Endeavors to become qualified in the next higher classification.
- Records accurately all necessary information on daily-computerized/manual production reports.
Please reply with resume and salary requirements to:
Amgraph Packaging, Inc.
c/o: Human Resources Dept.
90 Paper Mill Road
Baltic, CT 06330
Visit our website at www.amgraph.com
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer