Tandem Extrusion Coater Operators – Baltic Facility
As the Tandem Extrusion Coater Operators, you will be responsible for operating the coater in a way that will permit the production of high-quality product to satisfy customers and meet department and company goals.
- Makes changeovers and operates Tandem Extruder-Coater equipment.
- Keeps equipment supplied with paper, film, foil, polymers, primer coatings, and other related Extruder raw materials.
- Operates equipment at maximum practical speed consistent with good quality.
- Uses initiative in correction of operational problems. Ensures that crew follows established safety precautions and operates equipment with regard to safety of all personnel.
- Assists in training of crew. Endeavors to become qualified in the next higher classification.
- Records accurately all necessary information on daily-computerized/manual production reports.
- Knowledge of processing various compound resins to create products in either the flexible packing or similar extrusion applications.
- Working knowledge of barrels, screws, dies, resins loading systems and preventive maintenance.
- Need to have strong leadership and problem solving skills to lead a 3 person crew operating a tandem 5 layer co-extrusion line.
Interested in joining Amgraph?
EOE/M/F/D/V Encouraged to Apply