- Slits material to a high quality standard, inspects, doctors and rewinds product, being sure that finished products being shipped meets specific standards of quality.
- Makes changeover with assistance.
- Inspects work on Machine for quality requirements by use of a strobe light.
- Refers to internal and external job tickets for slitting, splicing, labeling and palletizing instructions.
- Is responsible for accurately recording information specified by the foreman into the daily log.
- Operates at maximum operating speeds, as long as quality of work meets specified standards.
- Informs personnel on the next shift the status of the day’s schedule.
- Notifies foreman of material or mechanical problems.
- Is responsible for his/her apprentices work is being performed correctly.
- Is responsible for the accuracy of all data entered into the current Shop Floor Data Collection system.
- Must follow G.M.P. guidelines.
- Must be able to read a ruler, both standard and metric.
- Performs miscellaneous work as assigned.
Amgraph Packaging, Inc.
C/0: Human Resources Dept.
90 Paper Mill Rd.
Baltic, CT 06330
Fax: (860) 319-2974
or Email: [email protected]
Amgraph Packaging is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer