What information do we collect?
Information You Provide – We and our service providers who support the Website collect any information that you choose to provide to us when you use the Website, including when you sign up for our blog, request a quote, request a job application, or otherwise contact us with a question, comment, or request.
The personally identifiable information that you provide to us can include, but is not limited to (a) your name, title, contact information, and company name; (b) quote -related information, such as when you purchase or sign up for information; and (c) other information you provide us when you contact us.
Information Automatically Collected From You – Our website utilizes cookies and other similar statistical tracking technologies. (Cookies are small data files sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer to personalize your browsing experience.) We and our service providers may automatically collect certain statistical non-personally identifiable information when you browse our Website, such as pages viewed, links clicked, the browser used to access our website and other general information about our Website’s traffic patterns. This information allows us to improve the Website and the content we provide.
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Communicating with you generally, including about information you request;
- Providing you with emails or blogs pursuant to your request;
- Providing you with other services, or information you request; and
- Generating and analyzing statistics about traffic on our Website, allowing us to improve the Website and the content we provide.
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
Amgraph will never sell your personal information. We will not disclose any information we collect, except:
- To our service providers who provide services to us in connection with our business operations including, but not limited to, the following:
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- As required by law, including but not limited to, compliance with a subpoena or other legal process, or compliance with government reporting obligations.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, and/or the integrity of the Website, to detect, prevent, or respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law, or other misuse of the Website.
Our Website may contain third-party links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Where is this information processed?
Information collected through the Website will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which, if you are not located in the United States, may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States.
How is your information secured?
Amgraph uses every reasonable effort to maintain administrative, technical, and physical systems to safeguard the information collected by the Website, however no system is without its vulnerabilities, therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information and we are not responsible for the unauthorized acts of third-parties or for the security of information you transmit to the Website over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
If you wish to stop receiving communications which you requested through the website you may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any such email.
Effective: January 24, 2019