The New Business Program Manager is a key player in the company’s success and mission fulfillment. This Manager will drive new business planning efforts throughout the organization while immersed in estimating and pricing, product commercialization, sustainability initiatives, and related activities.
The New Business Program Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer and supervises the Business Development Coordinator.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of duties characteristic of this position:
- Collaborates with senior management in the design and implementation of new business plans and strategies.
- Analysis and pricing of new, existing, and contract business.
- Builds and maintains systems to manage costing and raw material pricing.
- Manages the commercialization process with a focus on continuous improvement, both develops the process and guides the business through the process.
- Takes necessary actions to ensure new projects move seamlessly from inquiry and pricing, to trials and launch.
- Partners with R&D, suppliers, and other relevant Amgraph departments to develop process improvements, cost savings initiatives, and sustainable innovations.
- Reviews won/lost business to determine capability needs and for competitive pricing analysis.
- Manage other special projects deemed necessary for the New Business Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience.
- General knowledge of manufacturing; knowledge of the printing and/or flexible packaging industry is preferred.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple departments across multiple sites.
- Strong computer skills in all MS office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.), and the ability to quickly learn software needed to perform specific job duties.
- MRP/ERP systems experience required, experience with Radius a plus.
- Experience in sales and/or customer service preferred.
- Proficiency in numeric reasoning and mathematical skills.
- Able to think and act strategically; demonstrates proactive decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Remains flexible and concentrated when working under pressure.
- $75,000.00 – $90,000.00
- Generous benefits package to include Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K with employer contribution, paid vacation and 12 paid holidays.