Because AMGRAPH offers food packagers a range of printing options, including lithographic offset, rotogravure, and flexography, we are able to guide customers to the process that best suits their specifications.
If you are looking for a quick turnaround at lower costs, lithographic printing delivers distinct advantages. Lithography can combine four process colors with one or two PMS colors for a high-quality look. Your color gradients will be smooth, and your graphics and type will be crisp.
Specialty coatings, from a sophisticated matte finish to a super high gloss, can add value while increasing package integrity. And with lithographic printing, you can reduce lead times by as much as 50 percent. There will be fewer start-up costs, as well.
7 upsides to lithographic printing
- Delivers high-quality packaging quickly
- Lowers entry costs to print packaging, including one-time tooling costs
- Reduces time-to-market and lowers risk for new product introductions
- Allows enhanced or modified package graphics “on the fly”
- Reduces inventories to be maintained
- Supports your line extensions and niche markets
- Offers advantageous couponing opportunities
No matter which printing process you employ, your packaging can benefit from AMGRAPH’s use of water-based inks, which are solvent-free and thereby minimize both human and environmental impact.